Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Still Getting Ready

Barry and I are still getting ready for our trip. I am glad to say despite being totally confused and excited, we now have clothes in our suitcases. I am reviewing spelling words, washing clothes, and smiling at my packing list. (I actually have several lists.)

We now just need to prepare for our 12 hour flight. We just have a few things to throw in our carry-ons and we are done. We will send the kids off to school first thing in the morning, wash the last few clothes, put the bags by the door and sit and maybe breathe for a few minutes. We will then wait for our neighbors to drive way over to our house and pick us up.

The drive to Atlanta should be interesting as I will remember things that I have forgotten, but can't do anything about, and I will probably be teased about falling asleep before I even get out of Limestone County, and I will participate in conversation about what fast food joint we will eat at at the airport before there is no more french fries and hamburgers for two weeks. As I think about this I am already laughing.

Can someone please pass me an oreo?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all have an awesome time and can't wait to hear about it all in your pictures and blog posts!

    ReplyDelete