Monday, May 10, 2010

Last Day in Israel

Well, we are stuck in Tel Aviv traffic, so I thought that I would take advantage of this time to pop in the air card and type up the blog for today. Not really because I want to (I'm pretty tired), but mostly because Barry's Mom is across the aisle doing the same and I don't want her to catch up with me.


We haven't uploaded any pictures yet, so no pictures for today. We toured the Shephelah today. Among the sites that we saw was the valley where David slew Goliath and the Lachish tel.


The trip has to be coming to a close because I am down to two packages of Oreos left. If we can get through the traffic, we are planning on eating one last dinner on the Mediterranean Sea before heading to the airport. We can't wait to see the kids sometime tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment